Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gotta love Governor Rick Scott


This guy has no shame. From slashing an already ailing education system beyond the bone, to requiring State Employees to submit to mandatory urine test (administered by his wife's company Solantic BTW) he has in his first few months in office managed to set up the great State of Florida for a fall. Not quite sure how he got elected, but I have heard more than a few of my Republican friends wishing they had not voted for him. To that I must ask - what did you think you were going to get? I'm actually doing two cartoons on him this week (this is the milder one). Stay tooned!

3 comments:

birdie said...

I really like this image of Rick Scott. Most people compare him to Voldemort, I compare him to Lex Luthor, but this idea of a hedonistic roman leader is probably the most accurate portrayl of the guy

ChrisGuerrieri said...

I am sure sooner or later he will make it a requirement that we actualy have to love him...

Ed Hall said...

RE: Anonymous comments.
Hey gang. I REALLY want to post your comments on my cartoons, but I do not make it a practice to post those from anonymous sources. If you want me to put up your comments here(good and bad, for and against me) you have to leave your name or your online identity. Just like if you were going to send a letter or email to the editor of any newspaper. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you. -Ed